Meet the Host – ANN TSUNG MD, MPH
As a physician who has gone through the journey of achieving success as defined by society, I understand how it feels to have that nagging feeling that something is missing despite ticking off all the boxes on the checklist.
After completing my Emergency Medicine residency, I embarked on a journey of self-discovery to figure out what was missing and why I wasn’t as happy as I thought I should be. My fiance and I traveled the world for 8 months as our first retirement and self-discovery journey, and it was during this time that I started to work on myself and my productivity philosophy.
Over the years, I have spent countless hours on self-work, attending conferences and seminars, and reading over 120 books on brain training, leadership, peak performance, emotional intelligence, and coaching. I’ve learned to understand my values, build deep connections with loved ones and strangers, boost my productivity at work, and mend relationships with family members.
My productivity philosophy combines human optimization, flow states, dopamine desensitization, memory techniques, speed-reading, mind-body connection, functional nutrition, and practical skills, habits, and tools. My goal is to empower people to take control of their lives, achieve success and fulfillment, and make time for what truly matters.
I’ve been able to work as a full-time NASA flight surgeon and part-time ICU/ER doctor, trek Everest base camp, climb Kilimanjaro, travel the world for 8 months, launch a successful business, and still find time for family and friends. If you’re curious about how I’ve managed to do it all, I invite you to book a coaching call with me today.
My ultimate wish for you is to feel the freedom that I have felt, push past mental barriers, and have more time, inner peace, and fulfillment in life.
Stay in touch by:
- Joining my Productivity Mastermind on Facebook
- Listening to my It’s Not Rocket Science Show podcast
- Contacting me directly on Instagram
- Checking out my videos on YouTube
Together, let’s reclaim your time and reach your goals!
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA/UTMB) – Operational Flight Surgeon
- McMurdo and South Pole Station, Antarctica – temporary staff physician
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Medical and Cardiac Intensive Care Unit Physician
- University of Texas Medical Branch – Aerospace Medicine Fellowship. William Douglas Scholarship Recipient
- University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston – Master in Public Health (MPH)
- University of Washington – St. Louis – Barnes Jewish Hospital – Anesthesia Critical Care Medicine Fellowship
- University of Florida – Gainesville – Shands Hospital – Emergency Medicine Residency, Chief Resident, Research Resident of the Year, Intern of the Year
- University of Texas Health Science Center (UTHSCSA) – M.D., Dr. Daniel & Helena Saenz Scholarship Recipient
- Virgin Galactic Research
- SpaceX Medical Projects
- Jungle Medicine Survival
- Catalina Emergency Diving Accident Management
- FAA Aeromedical Examiner Mini-Basic
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care Training
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
- High Altitude Treks – Kilimanjaro summit, Everest Base Camp and 3 Passes, Machu Picchu, Mt Rainier
- Weightlifter in Olympic Lifts
Please note the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed herein belong solely to the speaker, and not necessarily those of the speaker’s employer, organization, government institution, or medical program. This show is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute the practice of medicine, nursing, or other professional health care services, including the giving of medical advice, and no doctor/patient relationship is formed. The use of information on this show or materials linked from here is at the user’s own risk. The content of this show is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Users should not disregard, or delay in obtaining, medical advice for any medical condition they may have, and should seek the assistance of their healthcare professionals for any such conditions. Please assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links that I will receive compensation from. I only mention those products or services that I have experienced and truly feel deliver value to you. Please note that I have not been given any free products, services, or anything else by these companies in exchange for mentioning them on the site. I am also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program through which I may earn compensation for advertising or linking to products on Amazon.